German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Biting at clothing.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
MaggieRoseLee
The Agility Rocks! Moderator

I can't get puppies in the winter because of my lack of loving the cold. We've had these 0 degree temps and I'm SO GLAD my adult dogs don't need the same time/attention as a puppy!!!!!!

That said, you did get a puppy in the winter so need to figure out a way to manage all that energy. I know I'd have tug toys all over the house so I can grab/play with those. PLUS I'd be taking one outside with me so AFTER the poops/pees if my puppy wanted to 'rumble' there was a good alternative to my clothing...

Are you able to find a puppy class in your area to attend? Be a great help at least once a week to help engage mentally and physically to tire your pup out. Plus actually making playdates with other friends with good dogs, or just friends that like puppies so you can visit.

Things to work out in the home are ---> Top Training Expectations for Puppies and ---> GSD Puppy Primer Tips

Have you heard about Crate Games? Great thing to work on in the house.

Crate Games

plus Miss Osin Blue Wildhaus

"Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have. ~ "--- Michael Bernhard, gratitude
MaggieRoseLee is offline   Reply With Quote