German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dog jumped out of car window in movement
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Helios

Default Dog jumped out of car window in movement

I don't really know if she really jumped out of the car window or if she was pushed out of it, but here she is. I don't know what to think. My mother was the one that saw everything, I wasn't there. The dog fell on the ground. Almost was hit by the cars passing there.

My mom turned around to get her, the car sped up and was no where to be found, a couple of guys helped her to get the dog in the car since the dog was going straight to a freeway. She saw the car, went to look for it and no luck. She went to a police station that was near the place where she fell, left her number there. She waited like 10 minutes before bringing her home.

This is her, what do you think about her condition?

She's a female. How old do you think she is? I know she's not old.

When I received the called I thought that she had jumped out of the car's window but when I saw her in person, I thought that maybe she was abandoned...I don't know what to think. The car didn't stop, didn't come back.

Would you guys offer me some tips here? This is my first time dealing with a dog in that condition, she's really tense, insecure and nervous. I don't know if she was abused. I have not introduced her to my dogs and don't plan to do it yet. She growled at my female 12 year old pekingese, I can imagine why though.

Regarding food, I'm giving her every 3-4 hours small quantity of food...Rice and chicken...

No pee or poop yet...She got home around 11:30 a.m
Otto, 3 YO Yorkshire
Boni, 13 YO Pekingese

Jessie, 5YO Yorkshire
Popi, 13 YO Pekingese-2014
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote