German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - HELP: International Health Certificate
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Helios

Exclamation HELP: International Health Certificate

I'm exporting a puppie from the US to my country, Venezuela. I need the health certificate stamped/endorsed by the USDA...¿Can you share your experience? ¿How did it go? how long did it take you?

I was reading the frequently asked questions and found this:

"How do I get my animal/pet’s health certificate stamped by the USDA? Can I mail my certificate or do I need an appointment to meet in person?"

It is necessary for the VS Area Office to review all documents that support the health certificate. Please bring in or include these documents when presenting a certificate for endorsement. >>>>>> Laboratory results<<<<<< should be an original copy. If an original copy is not available, please have the laboratory fax the results directly to the VS Area Office you are using. When applicable, signed rabies vaccination certificates need to be included....

LABORATORY RESULTS? Is that REALLY necessary? What did you need? is the health certificate all that's needed or am I missing something? From what I understood there's a fee needed to be paid. And it usually takes 24 hours...IF there's nothing wrong with the documents...

Thank you

Helios, 3 YO GSD
Otto, 3 YO Yorkshire
Popi, 12 YO Pekingese
Boni, 12 YO Pekingese

Jessie, 5YO Yorkshire
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote