German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Loki!
Thread: Loki!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
LokiTheLady

Default Loki!

Hi there guys! Just stopping by to show you a couple pictures of Loki. She's about 12 weeks now, and while I can't visibly see the size difference, I know it's there! I think I'm going to take a picture of her on every Saturday, just so I can see the growth ^^.

First time she slept like this, the only thought going through my mind was "Yeah, I definitely have a German Shepherd" xD. She adoooores her crate, which I'm definitely happy about! It's her favorite place to sleep :3

First time both her ears were up and I was able to snap a picture! She looks so grown up in that picture, compared to when I brought her home that it almost made me cry!

Has anybody else noticed the way GSD puppies move? It's like she's so lanky, that she kinda flops around and swings her weight like it's nothing, but it's still so graceful! I'll see her playing with her toys, and it'll just hit me how very much GSD she is xD. I've never really noticed a similar style of walking around like other GSD pups that I've seen, in any other breed. Opinions?

Welp, that's all I have for today :3 Thanks for looking and reading guys!
LokiTheLady is online now   Reply With Quote