German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - German shepherd fun
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lobobear44
Master Member

Default German shepherd fun

Had so much fun going to a breeder playing with her amazing German shepherd dogs. Zarco and Kota were amazing we played ball, ran around this giant property, had some pats, pictures, and so much fun. They followed me like clue and this breeder wasn't kidding about these dogs. When you want to be goofy, active, etc they will too. You can take these dogs every where you go. Two adorable little puppies too. My parents like this breeder and they think this breeder is responsible. However there is still skeptilism and possibility I won't get a dog from her. We clarified no dogs for now until after college thank goodness. I actually discovered she had major trauma throughout life. Not saying anything about that, had no idea the trauma she had. The dogs are service and therapy dogs to help her. However, this person was really nice, friendly, and well honest. I grew attached to her dogs loved their health, temperament, and amazing socialization. These dogs really are unique. Loved their sweet greetings and goodbyes. There is this other breeder I know where Lobo's guardian got Lobo from who is another reputable responsible breeder. Just for backup.