German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help! 7 month old, dog aggression.
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
jennyjenn

Default Help! 7 month old, dog aggression.

I have a 7 month old female GSD (Yazzie) that I have had since she was 8 weeks old and have had a trainer at my house weekly since she was 12 weeks old. Since she was 4 months old she has been lunging at cars. I have tried every kind of collar except for a prong or E collar. I have tried BAT training, rewarding, flooding, and NOTHING works. Recently she has started barking excessively at kids, started off just with toddler age, now its all kids, and I have a 9 year old. She is pretty good with her, but I am too afraid to bring any of her friends to my house. She also bites us (not aggressively but it hurts when she wants to play. I know this is a lot of issues, but I need help. I feel like she is out of control and I have tried everything to no avail??? I am working now with the breeder, but Yazzie is an angel when I bring her there. Is this normal?? HELP!!!!!!!!! My trainer is a positive reward/redirectional type and I'm starting to think that isn't what Yaz needs???
jennyjenn is offline   Reply With Quote