My GSD male is 2 months old. I am currently feeding him Royal Canin junior. Previously i gave him Royal canon for puppies. Previously he used to eat well but now a days he is only swallowing the nibbles. Initially i thought its because of the big size of the nibbles(i.e., change in size of nibbles from smaller ones to relatively larger). I soak them 5-10mins before he eats to help in digestion and his teething. Now i am worried seeing his swallowing habit(Is it because the nibbles are bit hard?). His digestion seems fine though(His stools are regular and normal). Just want to know if its ok if he is swallowing or if i should sum thing to change this habit.