German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Lucky
Thread: Lucky
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jelpy
Elite Member

Default Lucky

So nothing really profound here, just following my meandering mind.

See, I'm in my bedroom with Lycan resting his big old head on my feet and cutting off the circulation while Tasker is draped across the bed, taking up all available space....well most of the space. There is a small spot left where Sweep is curled up. Allie doesn't need a spot since she is contently chewing on a single size 5 ugg boot that was stolen from one of the neighbors. Which one, I don't know since I've checked with the neighbor on either side and the ones across the street, none of who laid claim to it.

So I'm sitting here and I'm thinking: What did I ever do to deserve these guys? I'm not a terrible person but I'm not Mother theresa by any means. I mean, I generally try to be kind to people but I sometimes can barely tolerate them. I can be bitchy and tacky on occassions. But I've got these guys, ya know? When I'm with the fids, I just feel like everything is right. And I feel incredibly lucky. I just love these boofballs.

Jelpy