German Shepherds Forum banner

How is this possible

3K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  huntergreen 
#1 ·
I am the only one living here and i just got home, MY DOG was out of her crate but the crate is still locked??? ITs totally shut? Do you think someone got in?

#13 · (Edited)
NO I remember clearly locking her in there before i went! I made sure of it because i knew she would get in the cats litter and her and the cat are not getting along and i remember taking her down and locking her in!

thats whats bugging me because i remember locking her well before i left it was only a couple of hours but I remember it clear no doubt

she was in there watching me before i left, i fed the cat also while she was locked up

#18 · (Edited)
THey never came by in weeks and i have not met them, I have their old mail here they didnt take that either.

Why would they go downstairs let an angry german shepherd out of its crate and then lock it up? Just be insane.

The locks are changed but my window was not locked

none of my stuff is moved or touched tho

I have seen people she did not know go near her crate and she got very nasty, ALso shes super territorial. It would be insane to let a dog like her out or bring ur hand near the crate she would probably snap at it.

#20 ·
Man, that is crazy. I know crafy dogs can break out of those crates, but locking it up again? That is what is confusing me... does she have any marks or scrapes or nicks on her body at all? Fur rubbed off?

#21 ·
My old dog Harley was a Houdini when it came to the crate. I started with the wire crates and she could get out of the front panel somehow without getting the actual door unlatched. She also used to eat through the plastic Vari-kennels..

She hated being confined though, to say the least.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#22 ·
Some of the wire crates are pretty flimsy. I had a dog that could push the gate open because the latches were short, and only a little weight on the door panel would bulge it out enough to spring her. That was the crate that needed to be zip tied all the way around because they could get the top open too.

The question is how are the door latches still closed. When they would get the top open, there would be evidence.

#26 ·
i pulled the top and see if it can streach it can about 2 inches or so I was using a lot of strength also when i got it to move 2 inches and made the 2 inch gap

how did she get through that without losing fur or bending it? I dont even know if my fat cat will make it through that she would have to push hard to get the 2 inch gap

its like a magic trick or something she could go on stage

#28 ·
My dog didn't lose fur, but it did leave a 1 inch bend, so I'm not sure.

This thread is funny because my MIL(we live with her) just told me that yesterday she had the garage door open and she was taking things out of her car and when she went back to her car Chrono was sitting inside with all the doors closed :p. Somehow he closed the door behind him when he decided to hop in.

#31 ·
Maybe your dog is really an alien with super-intelligence.

No wait!

Maybe he can get on your computer and with a few extra-terrestial circuits was able to put together of a hallograph of the canine body which he has possessed, and then he programmed the life-like three dimensional creature to respond to your voice.

While his shape-from disintegrated in the crate, and you were dilligently persuing the means to feed and provide for the scoundrel, he is checking out the anonymous confessions on facepunch and lounging on the couch watching Dr. Phil, Judge Judy, and the Dog Whisperer, and trying to decide whether he has a good deal or not with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.