German Shepherds Forum banner

Everyone meet Sage & Maybe!

932 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  LindsayLouise 
#1 · (Edited)
This week I've been contemplating going to pick up these two girls from their owner in NC. She found them on the side of the highway but now that they're getting bigger she couldn't care for them. After asking my parents, since I am only 21 and a college student they told me I couldn't keep them because in have my dogs of my own and all that. Well then I presented my mom with the option of me fostering and training them til I found them new homes. She still said no.

Yesterday I took Happy on our daily walk at the river walk and I had a woman approach us asking about where I got her and how much she was and how she's been looking for one for Christmas, long story short I told her about these two puppies for free and we exchanged numbers. This as I call it, was my sign from God. So I immediately left with happy and drove to NC and picked these two girls up. Their owner was as sweet as she could be and she gave me crates a bucket of food, toys, brushes everything. I felt for her because she was a single mom and a nurse. She said she puts the pups outside on their runners at 6:30 and hen crates them around 6 whenever she came home. I admired her for saying she couldn't give them the time they needed.

So I come home about seven last night with these two girls and met up with the woman and her and her husband took the night to decide which one they wanted and today one of them will have a new permanent home hopefully! But here they are!
They're GSD and Doberman and the woman assumes they're around 4 and 5 months and I think I agree with her!
Sage
View attachment 151866 View attachment 151874 View attachment 151882

Maybe
View attachment 151890 View attachment 151898 View attachment 151906

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.