German Shepherds Forum banner

New Member from NC

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TAR HEEL MOM 
#1 ·
Hi all,

New to the site, but have owned working-line German Shepherds for a few years now. Currently I have 2 males, the first purchased in my now-destroyed early dog-buying innocence several years ago, and the other purchased 3 years ago after I'd learned my lesson with the first. (I will attempt to attach a few photos of them with this post). I am absolutely an amateur in every sense of the word when it comes to the working dog world. Horses I know well - dog knowledge beyond the basics, not so much. I am finally at a point in life where I can devote the time I would like to be able to devote to actually learning how to DO "stuff" with my dogs (well, one of them in particular, anyway; the other is more than happy to carry a Kong around in his mouth, eat, and nap - and sometimes he forgoes eating and napping to carry the Kong). "What" to do remains the question, and I hope to become better-informed by reading through all of the wisdom on this site. Thanks, and I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Heather

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.