Lola broke a tooth
So last night Lola was playing with her wubba and I was holding it and she tugged it a little too hard and broke one of her top front little teeth. It's not completely out but it's definitely broken. It bled a little, but she's not hurting.
Question is, she has a vet appointment on Wednesday for her shots. Is it something that I should call and see if they can move up and get her in today or would it be okay to wait till then? She's not in pain and is playing and eating fine, but I don't want it to cause problems such as infection or anything like that.
She's 17 weeks old so getting a picture of it is about impossible.