German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - FINALLY happened-we're getting a second one!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
LissG
Master Member

Default FINALLY happened-we're getting a second one!!!!

We are getting another German Shepherd!!!! This will be our second one, she is a rescue through the SPCA-she was badly abused and neglected-when she was rescued she was severely emaciated, her face was mangled, she was heartworm positive, some fur was missing.... Poor thing has had a really rough life, and even the tips of her ears are missing. Her fur is back and she's a healthier weight but still needs a few pounds. They think she's about 4years old, and tomorrow she will join our pack! When she met my dog, it went really well they liked each other. So I'm hoping for a smooth day tomorrow...I know there's a period of transition for everyone to get used to each other....sooo any suggestions from you guys would be great!! I'll post pics tomorrow when she gets home She needs a lot of work and is depressed but I think once she gets settled and realizes she has a home and family who loves her, I think she'll perk right up.
LissG is offline   Reply With Quote