German Shepherds Forum banner

Do pups systems become dependent on supplements

841 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  My5dogs 
#1 ·
Right now I use 1/2 a tsp honest kitchen perfect form as a supplement to his kibble each feeding which is 3x a day. We have just recently gotten to a point where his stools are firmer and formed. YAY!!! I was just curious if using the perfect form supplement daily at every feeding will cause his system to become dependent on it. I am not in any hurry I try and wean him off the supplement and don't mind using it long term either but I would just hope that his system would kick in on his own eventually.

However I do want to wean him onto a higher grade food in the near future but for now I am going to stick with what has finally worked with his system even if it is not the best out there. Butt hat isa. Subject for another thread :crazy:

#3 ·
Thanks! I don't have any plans to stop it or wean him off of it anytime soon, my biggest concern was that his system will depend on it with regular use.

And wow, sorry for all the grammar and typos in the OP, I always try to check before I hit post but I evidently missed some :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.