German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Service GSD Owner/New Member
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xyst Sin

Default Service GSD Owner/New Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Danielle and I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in January. I live in Florida and am soon moving into a new house that my best friend and I will be renting. Four years ago, I was told that my Generalized Anxiety Disorder was bad enough to be considered a disability. Since then, I was living with pets on my own because I love animals. But I recently made some new friends and have started working with service dogs. I live with 3 dogs, two of which are mine. The first is 2 year old, GSD/Husky mix female named Serena. The second is my baby who I just got in October, Umbra. Full blood GSD from a wonderful breeder that my friend knew personally. I got a great price on an amazing puppy. She's just under 4 months, pushing near 15 commands already, and is so promising. I was recently doing my research on different foods to feed. Currently they are on Nutro Ultra Large Breed Puppy, but in the next month after I move I plan on putting all the dogs on a raw diet. I figured joining here for advice and general sharing of my wonderful pets was a good idea. My dogs are my life, and I'd do anything for them. Anyways, thanks for reading my wall of text and I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Xyst Sin is offline   Reply With Quote