German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Introduction
Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
tgolike1

Default Introduction

We have recently brought home our baby, a male german shepherd pup. We have named him Major. My name is Tammy. I am married to a wonderful man named Tony for 7 years now. My husband has 2 children, both grown, from a previous marriage. I have 2 children, both grown, from a previous marriage, and we are adopting our grandson who is currently 18 months old. His name is Xavier. We have had him since he was 3 months old, and we have permanent legal guardianship of him, and his mother, our daughter-in-law has signed over the right for us to adopt him, and his biological father, who is not my son, has never been in his life, so they consider that he has abandoned him. We have a 5 year old lab mix as well. Our pup is big and fuzzy, and a wonderful pup. I have had german shepherds before, and I think they are the best dogs in the world. A lot of Major's family, on his Mom's side, including his grandfather, and a lot of his uncles, are K9 officers. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and learning all I can about german shepherds.
tgolike1 is offline   Reply With Quote