German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hi there everyone! If someone could please point me in the right direction and send
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
betchells

I'm sorry it looks like I messed up on my post :-/ brand spankin' new on here lol

It was SUPPOSE to say...

If someone could please point me in the right direction and send some friendly advice my way, it would be so appreciated! I'm excited to announce (after tons of research, visiting clubs, trying to become an active member of the AZ Schutzhund Club, and happily owning two beauties for the past 4 years...GSDs of course ;-) ) I'm ready to start my long term goal in breeding German Shepherds! However, I do want everything top notch, as I know things can easily be driven in the wrong direction! NO BACK YARD BREEDING IN MY BOOK! I am looking to get a son out of Bomber Von Wolfsheim or Drago and a daughter out of Woody Von Durfee. Again, anything would be very appreciated, so please fire away! :-) My brain is a sponge on this topic, so any other knowledge I could soak up would be amazing! Thank you all! :-)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
betchells is offline   Reply With Quote