German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Introducing Tinah vom Gildaf!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
PupperLove
Elite Member

Default Introducing Tinah vom Gildaf!

So, I have honestly not been on here too much in the past 6 months or so. I got a different job and have been busier with a new puppy! Meet Tinah (Tina) vom Gildaf She is now just over 7 months old and an absolute joy! She is out of:

Chash vom Beerenhof

and

SG Edge von Schraderhaus

I had my eye on this breeding for about a year, but didn't quite feel like I was ready to take the plunge. The litter became fully reserved before the puppies arrived, and a part of me was so upset that I didn't put a deposit down, but knew there would be another breeding between the two within a 2-3 year span.

After the pups were born, 3 females were AVAILABLE, and I almost died! I was really hoping for a sable girl out of these two. I put a deposit down as soon as possible because I KNEW I had to have her!

She's doing great, and she's such an awesome little puppy. She LEARNS. She wants to please, she's very good in the house and has a solid temperament. She's a bit soft, but I am so glad to finally have a dog with a stable temperament, it's such a huge relief! And she loves to snuggle and she's such a happy little thing. She's great! She is weighing in at 48.1 lbs. and just turned 7 months on the 29th.

Jackson- DDR/WGSL 5/5/10
Tinah vom Gildaf- DDR 4/29/13
PupperLove is offline   Reply With Quote