Thanks LoveEcho and LaRen616! I will definitely use the remainder of the Iams to wean him onto a better kibble. I don't know if it's an option to wait on his neutering. Normally the shelter doesn't even allow them out without it, and we had to sign an agreement that we'd bring him back in a month to have it done. I could ask, though...what are the issues?