Should I stay with Zelda for her hip x-rays or not? I work there and they said i could stay while she falls asleep and when she wakes up, etc.
- She has me there for comfort.
- I'm there with her, so i worry a bit less about her.
- I get to know immediately after of the results.
- She has fear aggression to strangers. When I am there, she tends to be more reactive is what i am told by the techs- such as deep growls and when i am not there she will be scared (release anal glands, etc.) but its not as reactive if at all.
- If i am there, i will still be a worry-wort.
- If i'm not there, she may be without me longer.
- If i am there and they ask me to do things with her, not sure if she will loose some trust in me? (at least for a bit) She's like a cat, she will get over it eventually right? lol
*I was told by them that i do not need to do OFA, they said this is really for people who want to breed their dogs. However, i do want to do it. So i push to get OFA? (I am going to ask to do x-rays of hips and spine. To check for pano)