Originally Posted by Lucy Dog
Maybe something neurological? Was that ever brought up?
No, I need to call tomorrow to let him know if the shot helped.
Originally Posted by gsdsar
Disc problem would be my first guess. It would not be seen on X-ray, only MRI. I would go to a neurologist. If he has slipped a disc you are working against the clock. The longer you wait the less chance of meaningful recovery.
The xrays are being sent to Animal Specialty and Emergency Center - Specialty Veterinary HospitalASEC, Los Angeles, CA 310-473-1561
. I'm sure they will want to do additional tests. I need to wait and see what they say. I can't get an MRI done tonight anyway.
I just wish I knew what was wrong with him.