Even if I removed, I would not be able to biopsy.........and you would assume it is a certain type of tumor and risk long term health damage from prednisone without knowing.
I don't have dollar figures. Maybe you could revisit the anesthesia and see if the vet could do it with a local.
NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog
Waiting at the Bridge (italics
=GSDs) (hemangiosarcoma=blue):Grim , Cyra, Toby
, Rainbow, Linus, Oscar
, Arlo & Waggles