Some questions, PLZ HELP!
I've been reading mixed opinions on google regarding feeding cow bones! And some other questions...
(1) Can I give my 6 1/4 month old GSD pups a cow (thigh) bone (cut into half maybe)?
(2) I am really confused... should I dip the bone in boiling water for 30 seconds to disinfect or is that unnecessary? I did boil it.
(3) How many minutes a day do I let them chew it?
(4) Does chewing big bones help in strengthening their jaws/head?
(5) Are they supposed to just chew, or even eat small pieces off it? Because my pups are scraping off small pieces and eating.
(6) How many days can I let them have the same bone?
(7) It was their first time chewing bone, I gave it for some 10mins, the pups had some blood near the canine (teeth).. is that normal?
(8) I gave them a chewable packaged thing bought from a store, made of cow hide. They ate around 30% of it. They are supposed to eat it right?
(9) How much more do pups grow from 6 months till they achieve max height?
Some questions may be to ameteur but please help, i'm confused.. thanks!