Thanks for the responses.
The Vet didn't give it a grade but I will ask for it on Saturday when I take him back.
I did inform the breeder and she was concerned and told me to update on Sat. She had been great during the waiting period and everyday since. A great person too. She has never experienced this in a litter though.
Per the warranty contract it states I would return the puppy & select another puppy from the litter, but they are all in homes. So don't know if I'd get offered a refund or a puppy from the next litter due in May. That would be a horrible wait.
My family is getting attached to the little guy but I'd think it would be tougher losing him early in his life versus within a week of having him. Plus I couldn't afford extra high costing medical expenses, which sucks because I'd love to be able to take care of him with this condition.
Last edited by BAN-ONE; 03-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.