Originally Posted by carmspack
do you intend to breed this male ? " We spoke to someone in the know and we were told to wait a few more months before we took him to mate"
that should not be happening .
sounds like the dog may have some mild seizure episode --
Yes, his last health check up was a two weeks ago and he's quite healthy, so we 're considering breeding, but we're open to neutering him as well if need be.