2K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Syaoransbear 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Shepherd/husky

Shepherd/akita

Shepherd/ Shiba inu

he's got a foxy looking face so I'm thinking spitz of some sort. lol

#13 ·
Not at all, my purebred german shepherd has more wolf traits lol.

Is the dog overweight, or is that just fur? To me the dog looks overweight but it also seems to have a thick winter coat, but if its overweight and 50-60 pounds it must be super short. How tall is it? It looks very short in comparison to the truck box.

I think german shepherd and some sort of husky. Huskies and husky mixes always seem to have such tiny tight feet like this dog has. They look sooooo cute.

#23 ·
Size and face, with the little foxy ears would put my 1st guess as a Shiba/Shepherd mix. I've seen alot of Husky mixes, and he doesn't strike me as husky.

#24 · (Edited)
Yeah he has very small ears and they are set differently than a Husky.
His face is very forward...like both eyes are on the front of his face instead of kind of sloped down the side of the head like a GSD, if that makes sense? Like his forehead is the front bumper of a car LOL
Way different head than a GSD but same fur of one. Body style seems a mix of both breeds?
I'm thinking Chow - or Shiba x wtih GSD.

Come to think of it we had a Chow x GSD living up the road from us, and it wandered by all the time, it looks(looked??) nothing like this dog. That dog looked like a GSD marked fullblood Chow. He'd show up at a facility near us and they were calling us constantly thinking he came from our place but it was the neighbors dog. :mad:

#28 ·
I say Samoyed/Chow/Akita/Malamute, with a splash of GSD.

#30 ·
He is adorable. I'm thinking Shepherd x Akita. He has the tiny, dainty feet of an Akita. His coat doesn't look thick enough to have Chow in him, but that could be the Shepherd in him. I'd love to see if he has a blue or spotted tongue.

I love him either way.

#33 ·
Well it is official. He was surrendered to Safe Haven for howling and for "telling their other dog to kill a cat" yes seriously he didn't kill the cat he told the other dog to do it according to his former owner. :angryfire:

Anyone interested in this sweetheart can PM me and I'll pass along Safe Havens contact info. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.