German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Got Cabin Fever, So I Went Out To Take Some Photos...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Melina
Knighted Member

Default Got Cabin Fever, So I Went Out To Take Some Photos...

It's been a while since I've gone out shooting...I mean just me, on a drive to nowhere, with a camera. You know? So I got antsy around 12:30, didn't bother checking the weather, grabbed the camera and tripod...And just headed North with no destination in mind....

Then the rain came. It followed me wherever I went. I would drive far and long enough to get out from under a rain cloud to take a shot, and it would start to sprinkle. I'd run back to the car with my equipment and start driving again, haha. I couldn't outrun it. Got some good shots though. Drove maybe 50 miles North of my house and finally got past the rain...To snow. It wasn't sticking...But I did find an abandoned hut/house/thing. Got a lot of shots there. I'll be posting those soon. Not many, but in the interim, here's a few panos I've stitched together since I've been home (A couple hours, stitching so it looks right takes a bit of time ):

"Some People Are Like Slinkies. They're Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs."

FB: Melina D Photography
http://www.melinadphotography.com
Melina is offline   Reply With Quote