German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Trick Dog Challenge 2013!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
marshies
Elite Member

Default Trick Dog Challenge 2013!

Puppy and I are doing her Trick Dog titles. My lack of work-life balance makes it impossible for me to do any classes with her this year, or get into any sports that require regular, committed practice. But this is highly doable. I've always been jealous of all the fabulous dogs on this board with a string of titles behind their names, so we want to join them this year!

It's really a very easy title to receive - you just need to do some tricks with your dog at home, have a witness sign them, and send the form in. The cost per title is $20 with the form.

I want to challenge everyone who isn't engaged in a sport with their GSD on this board to join me. We can keep each other accountable, and give each other advice as we progress towards our titles.

For the first title, the Trick Dog Novice, all you need to do is 15 easy tricks in the pdf below.

http://domorewithyourdog.com/downloa...ckdogtitle.pdf

To Join:

Please reply to the poll. The results are public to the poll, so that we can keep each other accountable, and know who signed up. Please reply to the thread to state what the title you intend to achieve is.

At a minimum of once every two weeks, please post an update (text or video) or your progress!

Good luck everyone! Happy Tricking.

Here is an example I stole from Falon, who is a member of this board. This is her dog Eden demonstrating the Trick Dog Novice tricks.

Last edited by marshies; 02-09-2013 at 09:31 PM.
marshies is offline   Reply With Quote