German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - We Let Him Go...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
KZoppa
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safzola View Post
Omg we are so sorry for your loss,,,,it took me so long to read your post due to tears,if its ok with you I wouldn`t read it again,,,,,thank you for sharing it with us....Riley will be having so much fun now at the bridge just think of that and yes expect a few little strange things to happen in the house haha he will let you know, he too is thinking of you all...Take care...RIP Big guy

Thats okay. It took me a while to write it between tissue boxes lol. I'm used to strange happenings in the house. Princess was put to sleep when I was 14 and she's been with me ever since. Freaks my husband out when he see's three cats and we only have two.... Now we'll have Riley sneaking up on him. I'm going to miss his fur and his ears. Some of the softest ears. But I admit, I am looking forward to seeing what crazy antics he has up his doggie sleeve to tease the other animals and my husband. I know he's going to have some fun. Silly boy that he could be. It's going to be tough for a little while but we'll make it through. I'm sure he's probably leaping after bubbles right now.
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus CA 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is offline   Reply With Quote