German Shepherds Forum banner

Pics of my big boy Zeus

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Zeeva 
#1 ·
From when I got him and now.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Can anyone tell me more about him? I don't know what kind he is I seen there are a couple different kinds of GSD's What color and markings do they call this? All I know is I have a German Shepherd lol Don't know anything else. I know he is 120lbs at just a little over a year old so I consider that pretty large and when do they stop growing? Any info will help a lot. Thanks

#16 ·
Not sure on his Height but I know he can put his paws on on shoulders and stand eye to eye with me. Or on all fours I can pet his back without bending at all and im 6 foot 1. His head is about my belly button lol I don't know how else to explain his height. But ya I had the Vet weigh him. Said he was the largest German Shepherd hes ever seen and that was a few months ago he was exactly a year old and weighed 118lbs but I feel that he is even gotten bigger.

#21 ·
He is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the posting the photo's. Can't wait to see what Soto will look like later on as she grows. I do see alot more tan underneath her black between her eyes and a little on her face near her muzzle on both sides. But She looks so much like Zeus. Did you by chance get him from a breeder in CA?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.