German Shepherds Forum banner

Working Line breeder recommendations

7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Banko91 
#1 ·
Just looking for some recommendations on working line breeders I live in southern california but shipping is also an option. I really like the ddr lines or czech lines. Im looking for a companion and a future running partner once he gets old enough. I have done research over the last two years or so I have found some breeders I like but would like to have a longer list of breeders. Also im not looking to get a pup rite now maybe a couple years away I hope my older male is getting up in age just trying to prepare.

#9 ·
I have contacted True Haus and they are very nice people and I like their dogs and I can say they are on my list of breeders I would buy a pup from and I hear nothing but good things about them and their dogs.

I have contacted Julie as well not as much as I have true haus but I like her dogs as well and have heard nothing but good things about Julia as well and she is on my list as well.

#15 · (Edited)
#16 ·
I have contacted Alder Stein and I do like their dogs even though their not ddr/Czech. I do like timberhaus and schraderhausk9 I would like to get a pup from either one of them just the thing is they would need to be shipped, which would be okay I would prefer to check out the kennel but shipping is ok too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.