German Shepherds Forum banner

The worst part of life right now

875 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  arycrest 
#1 ·
Well I started a thread about a month ago about how I got moved to catalina Island for work.
I'm here, I've been here for about 3 weeks. I HATE IT!

I had my boy, Gunnar, with me. But the first day I had to leave him alone in the "apartment" He hated it and got out. I left the window cracked cuz it gets a little stuffy in there. Well he opened it and pushed the screen out and went wondering out. :eek: Animal control was there when I got "home" that afternoon. I was FREAKING out. Luckily he was ok and returned home about 20 mins after I got there. I have never felt so sick so quickly and so scared and worried. :eek::cry:

Well about an hour later the landlord shows up at the door and says hes kicking me out. Mind you i've only been there 3 days. I say I'm taking Gunnar home and he wont be back with me. So he left me stay.

I am Miserable without my boy. Its hard enough being here alone and away from my BF. But now I cant even have my pup with me. It breaks my heart. and I feel so horrible putting him through all that. :(

Good news...I go home, to my real home, today and I get to see my baby after being away 5 days! I am so excited and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wub:

Other then being in a tiny place I think he would love it here. we would walk around the whole 1 square mile town all evening long and play with a coworkers GSD. But now that wont happen. :(

Hopefully I get out of here soon. I miss my boys so much. And Gunnar gets so excited when I come home. its like he tries to jump into my arms! Only 7 more hours til I'm home sweet home!

Sorry for the long story. But thanks for listening!!! :laugh:

See less See more
#4 ·
I can actually take him anywhere with me here. Hes my Emotion Support Animal :)

But since town is only 1 square mile theres not alot of housing available here at all. and its EXPENSIVE! I pay 1000 bucks for basically a bed and bathroom. Its the smallest hotel room ever! Theres just no options for housing that I can afford here. Plus I still have to pay Rent at home too. so I have to rents to pay while I'm working here. sucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.