German Shepherds Forum banner

Landschaft Kennels in IL?

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Sarah'sSita 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
The search continues, I have spoken with a few breeders. Marcie from Landschaft was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I felt like we clicked. Do any of you know anything about this breeding program? The breeding planned is Baldou with Iloya. We are looking for a family pet, running companion and house protector. She said this litter would probably be a good match.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Kourtney

Landschaft Kennels Females

#2 ·
I know some SAR folks who have had nice dogs from Landschaft - she does not participate on the forums but I would call her references.

As to the pedigree - I would not have the background to comment

#5 ·
My dog Pele is from Landschaft (Chevy x Jabina Bertram) has tremendous drive and is what I am looking for in a dog. Marcy has been great to work with and stands by her dogs. I wanted a dog for sport that is what I got. SHe tries to match you up. I do not know the dogs in the pedigree you mentioned. Marcy and John Jabina may the best source. When I am ready for another I will go to Landschaft again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.