German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Long Beach, MS 4yr Old Black neutered male. Needs good home
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
KendraLovey

Default Long Beach, MS 4yr Old Black neutered male. Needs good home

I rescued Schindler when he was 2. He is now 4 and I have not been able to do nearly as much with him as I wanted. He is completely house trained, some light pulling while on a leash, he comes very well when called, when I am outside with him he does not need to be on a leash; he stays right with me. He is a good dog, he just needs someone who can spend more time on him, whether it be obedience training or walking. He is good with my 4 yr old step daughter. She used to make him very nervous but he has become comfortable with her. He is social when people come over to the house. He has never shown aggression towards other dogs or people. He doesnt jump up on people. I simply do not have the time he needs. I am expecting a baby and in my small home we do not have room as he is constantly under my feet. Please do not crucify me for trying to find a new home for him. If I cannot find him a good home we will keep him. There is no way I would take him to a shelter or give him to someone without knowing they would be good to him. I have more pictures of him on my page.

-Mya-Black & White Beagle/Terrier mix 06/10/2010
KendraLovey is offline   Reply With Quote