German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - What was the ONE accomplishment that you were most proud of?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
selzer
Crowned Member

Between May 2007 through December 2007, I got RNs and CGCs on six dogs, three of whom were one year, and two were just over and just under 2 with 10 placements, and only 1 NQ -- first time in the ring, my fault missed a sign.

Arwen -- definitely placing 1st in three shows to get her CD.

Heidi -- definitely taking 1st place for her final RA leg, and moving up on the same day to RE and taking first place, and in between those classes, finishing Babs' CD with a 3rd..

Babs -- traveling around a rally novice course with my leash accidently looped over her ear the whole way, talk about loose leash -- yeah we placed.

Joy -- finishing her RN in 3 days up at the classic, two of the days with the same scores as her litter sister who was owned and trained by someone else from eight weeks onward.

Dolly -- passing her CGC this summer without any CGC preperatory classes, just basic, but we never practiced supervised separation, paws and ears handled, etc.

Gretta -- flunking her CGC this summer, but only the supervised separation, and with her rocky start, I still think that was an awesome accomplishment, we'll take it again.
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC
Gretta
Hepzibah
selzer is offline   Reply With Quote