German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - I Know, I am such a good friend, until I need help (vent)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
GatorBytes
Knighted Member

Angry I Know, I am such a good friend, until I need help (vent)

I am in a bind. I have a very very important thing to be at tomorrow. I asked my neighbour for help, she is aware of my situation, she balked and is putting me off - until tomorrow. So it's wait and see.

My anxiety is through the roof, I give up...absolutely nothing I have done, past, present (and for certain not in future any more!), holds any merit, or consciousness to anybody I have been there for - I am sick of this and I am done.

There is not one person I can count on for help, talk to, vent to...BUT, by all means when YOU need something AGAIN, my help AGAIN, someone to talk to AGAIN, please call me...Please, please give me the satisfaction of telling you...Pog Mo Thon

So, I don't want to hear anymore "what a good friend you are", "I couldn't have done this without you", "I don't know what I would have done" "my best friend" "such a good person"...blah blah - bullcrap! Call it for what it is, I am your sucker.

New year - I have to change, no longer the "go to" girl...Don't call me when you need a friend, call me when you want to be one...I am done.

I am so tired of being hurt

Thanks for listening to my rant
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
GatorBytes is online now   Reply With Quote