C section and the E.R vet wanting to spay!
Hi there! Unfortunately we had to take Sadie in this morning as she stopped delivering at two pups. Opted for the c section in order to ensure her and the pups health. from the beginning they asked if we wanted to spay her and we said no, then we had to remind them to take it off the paper work numerous times. After about a hour they called and said there was a small tear in the uterus wall and we should spay her if not the tissue could die, but they could stitch her up since it wasn't a through wall tear but risk infection. I declined once again and she became very irritated I didn't want to spay her. It just seemed that she was pushing to fix her from the start. I hope I made the right decision and I will be taking her to her regular doctor on Monday. Has anyone else out there ever ran into this problem? if so could you give your thought or concerns. Thanks!