German Shepherds Forum banner

Corneal Ulceration

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  gsdlover91 
#1 ·
Well, just got home from the e-vet (its 1:53am here)..my lovely furbaby attempted to play with the female siamese a few hours ago and got whacked with a pawful of claws a couple times. He has a nice scratch on his now bloody eyeball, and a few more around his eye. Poor boy.

Needless to say, he hates his life currently.

Hope his eye heals soon. He looks ridiculous with that thing on :rofl:

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh the cone - lol most inconvenient for everyone involved :)
You'll be surprised how quickly he gets used to it - Mojo worked out it's very convenient to carry her Kong in the cone and not in her mouth LOL :)
My shins are bruised already tho and she's only had hers on for 2 days LOL

Hope his eye gets better soon, good move taking him to the vet straight away!
Did they put that green dye in his eye?

#6 ·
lmao, NOPE! He was right back at it again trying to get them out from under the couch.... :headbang:

Awe poor berlin. :( I hope she gets better soon.
Thanks! Me too, and no worries about calling him a she, he can be pretty feminine ;)

Oh the cone - lol most inconvenient for everyone involved :)
You'll be surprised how quickly he gets used to it - Mojo worked out it's very convenient to carry her Kong in the cone and not in her mouth LOL :)
My shins are bruised already tho and she's only had hers on for 2 days LOL

Hope his eye gets better soon, good move taking him to the vet straight away!
Did they put that green dye in his eye?
Oh yeah, definitely inconvenient! He is already used to it...and holding his toys in there! Hahahah!! I feel you on the bruised shins! That thing hurts when it gets whacked into my legs/face a million times! He is so klutzy with it on!

Yep, they put the fluorescein stain in. Im glad I took him in too, his eye was all teary :)teary:) and the sclera was all red from the blood. I could see the scratch on his eye, thank goodness it was right next to his iris! So, he'll be all good...in about a week. It'll be a party when that cone comes off :rofl:

#7 ·
my Bengal kitten stuck her paw in my eye one night a few weeks ago....went to Urgi care the next morning because it hurt so bad! Luckily it healed fast - mine was only an abrasion, not a scratch though....

Poor guy - I can really sympathize with him!

Lee

#9 ·
ouch! I can imagine it would hurt, luckily his is healing pretty fast already.

our solution was to have our siamese declawed. that was relentless in teasing kyra.
I am going to declaw both of them, but I want to wait until Berlin is not as bad with them..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.