German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Annoying Parents - Vol 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Speedy2662
Master Member

Default Annoying Parents - Vol 2

I think I should write a book... So we were at the store recently, and I said we need to get Zack some food. My parents go over to the pet food alley, and my dad really wanted Zack to eat the canned food. I told him it's best if he just stays on his normal puppy food... He was very angry. He took some Pedigree food for adult dogs and kept teasing me with it. He didn't get the usual puppy food for Zack. Then we went to another store (1hr after) and he noticed dry food after I was whining that he shouldn't eat that adult food. It was some cheap Lidl dry food for adult dogs too. I was really angry. My dad woke up in the morning to give Zack those 2 mixed, even making sure he gave it about 1 hour earlier in the afternoon just to make sure I don't have the chance to feed Zack normal puppy food. After I made sure Zack doesn't eat those foods bought by my parents (by playing with Zack for an hour then quickly taking him to the kitchen) the puppy food ran out... So my parents had to give him that as they refused to take me to a store to get him puppy food. Then one day I decided to take 5$ that I got from Christmas and walk to the store (1 hr one way). Me and my parents after 2 days came to a conclusion that he shouldn't be eating those foods that they bought. So now my dad left for work again after the holiday break, and the food ran out again. So guess what my mum did. She took the canned Pedigree food and the cheap Lidl food and mixed them again and gave it to Zack. Now she refuses to take me to the store and I don't have any money to buy him food... I really just don't know what to do... They also give him huge amounts of food which he shouldn't be getting and I keep telling them, but they keep saying "when you give him food he keeps trying to eat stuff outside that people throw away"... You can't argue with parents, because if you try they will always stick to their version... I also notice Zack is getting a bit fatter, so I try to exercise even more with him everyday I really don't know what to do... I wish I could buy him the proper food and feed him that, but I don't have the money...