German Shepherds Forum banner

Intertube of Shame

751 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Gharrissc 
#1 ·
Not cool Mommy. Not cool...

See less See more
#3 ·
She got spayed last Friday and has been biting at her stitches. She was having fun last night running between my legs and trying to knock me over. Velcro dogs are dangerous when they have something sticking off to the side! :eek:

#4 ·
I wish we had something like that for my boy when he was fixed a few months ago. He's a velcro dog too and that cone hurt when he would run into me. Not to mention he broke 4 of the cones being crazy boy.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

#6 · (Edited)
I too prefer the tube over the cone, and if our babies could talk I think they would say so too.

I had to chuckle when I reread my post, it sounded as if I had worn them myself.:crazy:

Your girl looks beautiful even with that shameful tube.

#7 ·
use duct tape on the cones! go all around the rim as soon as you get it....inside and out....then do some stripes - the rim tape will help keep it from breaking....then start taping the cracks....I have a couple of them that are quite colorful now as I have pretty colored duct tape!

Poor girly!

Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.