German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Puppy's Toenails breaking off and bleeding
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crowned Member

TomnJen I made an offer to a person who was contemplating getting a rescue that was in very bad shape. Never did hear from them, not even sure they adopted the animal (doubts).

So as a goodwill to help you with your dog , particularly since you have been put through an emotional wringer with battling parvo and some issues that will take a long time to resolve , I would like to extend an offer to you which is to provide you with a source of high omega 3, one from fish oil - dha / epa , and the other through camelina oil.
One is Sh-Emp (fish) and the other is Power of 3-EA's which has camelina oil, African Red Palm (compete profile vitamin E) and unrefined Rice bran oil . I'll also through in a Sunday Sundae .
There is no charge . This will assist in your recovery. Do see a vet -- you may want to spritz some Vetricyn around the nail bed to prevent bacterial infection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
carmspack is offline   Reply With Quote