German Shepherds Forum banner

Newbie From Florida

681 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TrickyShepherd 
#1 ·
Not really new to the breed, but new to this site. Just got my new puppy a little over a week ago. I unfortunately lost both of my boys (gsd's) this year due to old age. Dozer passed in May at the age of 13 years and 5 months. Bear passed in November at the age of 13 years and 10 months. It's been a tough year, however getting the new pup has surely brightened my sky's so to speak. Glad I found this forum, lots of great info here. I will post pictures of my new puppy soon.

#4 ·
Hello and Welcome, sorry for the loss of your precious Dozer and Bear. Glad that the new puppy has helped to fill the void in your heart by their loss. Will be watching for pictures. :welcome:

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum. So sorry about your losses, it always hurts to lose a much loved dog, muchless having to go thru losing two so close together.

#8 ·
Aww, sorry to hear of your losses. It's so hard to go through, especially when it's multiple all in one year. Though, the new pup will definitely keep you on your toes and lighten the mood.

Congrats on the new puppy and welcome to the forum!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.