German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hey NJ people!
Thread: Hey NJ people!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
jae
Master Member

There is a SchH club in Edison that kept sending me information of a three-week board and train, and well to keep it simple, I refused to follow up anymore of that - I asked many times, and got the same generic email even though I spoke to the gentleman twice on the phone and sent follow up emails and asked him specifically about ScH and NOT what he had sent in the email, guess he doesn't care enough to do anything about it so thumbs down on him.

Quote:
Board and Train Basic Obedience (5 months and up)

3 week Basic Obedience Course/Behavioral Modification Course

This program was carefully designed for those families that just simply don't have the time to provide a consistent training regimen on our private one on one course or while the owners are away on business or vacation, their dogs can have private lessons each day.

Your dog will learn proper manners and behavior modification such as unwanted jumping, excessive barking, aggression to other dogs, heeling correctly without pulling on your side, sit-stay-come-down and the word NO.

After the initial training period, you and other family members will need to attend 2 one on one private lessons. A critical part of your dog's training course, these private lessons are designed to teach you how to handle your dog and to ensure that you understand and can properly execute all of the commands.

We also offer a pick up and drop off service at your convenience (pick up and drop off does not include airfare, hotel stays and trainers fee).

Curriculum includes:

3 week board and train course

2 follow up one on one private lessons

Life time follow up discounted refresher lessons

Daily long walks on our 12 acre facility

Bathed and groomed before departure

K-9 certificate of graduation

*A pre-registration interview may be required as well as proof of vaccinations.

*The price of this board and train program is $800 and must be paid in full at the beginning of this program.

*Space is limited to a maximum of 4 dogs boarding and training in our home, not at the kennel, to allow us to focus on your dog

and his/her individual needs.
Carlos Rojas - YouTube

Carlos Rojas - YouTube
jagermeister408 - YouTube
jagermeister408 - YouTube

Carlos Rojas
German Shepherd Breeder, Trainer NJ: Protection Dogs, Puppies For Sale | Jagermeister Shepherds NJ
Top Dog in Flanders was okay, but it came highly recommended from a local trainer when I needed classes and she was in between sessions. I didn't like the class trainer there, all yap yap yap no actual teaching. But they do less social dog classes, and are reasonably priced.

Last edited by jae; 12-28-2012 at 09:44 AM.
jae is offline   Reply With Quote