German Shepherds Forum banner

She says my buddy looks like a sheep

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  1sttimeforgsd 
#1 ·
So my fiance thinks me new little buddy Bentley looks like a sheep because he has a skinny little head/body and his ears aren't up. He is only 9 weeks old so I keep telling her he will grow into a handsome boy like his dad was. His mom was on the smaller side, but dad was about 90 lbs with a nice full head/body. Do you think my little buddy will fill out and raise those ears some day or am I going to have to defend him until he is old and gray?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Ummm 9 weeks old..... he's gonna look pretty gangly and funky for a while. He'll fill out around the time he's 2-3 years. Give the guy a break! Its hard growing into a handsome head turner! Gotta start somewhere! Enjoy the cute puppy stage.

#8 ·
Haha thats a good way to put it. I'll have to tell her that one:) She even has me thinking he looks a little bit like a sheep, but I'll cross my fingers that he grows up to be handsome boy and then we'll see what she says. Either way he's gonna be our buddy though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.