German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New to GS.com
Thread: New to GS.com
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mendozauly

Default New to GS.com

Hi there we are a small family from La Palma, Souther Cali. We have join this forum in hope to get a better understanding of the breed and how this breed will fit into our family. We are a family of 4, my dauther is going to be 3 years old soon and my son is only 5 months old. My husban is a traffic light eng... and was raised with a GS from 3 years old. I my self have never been around dogs. My older brother always had Pit-bulls. So that is why we are here to learn from u guys and maybe find a local person to aid us in our joiurny to a new family member.

P.S For some reason my hubby dose not whant to just purchase any GS. His dogs he had before were all AKC and had to be black and red. his last pair is GS were poison. During a attempted home invasion, where he was shoot and was force to sell his house because of it. Its been over 5 years sin this happen to him and i hope hes up to getting his kids the same great memories he haves of his dogs he haves own to date.

Thank you for ur time and all imput, a loving mother trying to find that last piece missing from our family. Anahi B.
Mendozauly is offline   Reply With Quote