German Shepherds Forum banner

Goodbye, Cassie

3K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  sit,stay 
#1 ·
We had to say goodbye to our five-year-old girl last week. I did a mostly photo tribute to her here on my blog.

#3 ·
What a beautiful tribute. And what a pretty girl. I have said goodbye to a lot of dogs in my life and it is never easy.....

#6 ·
Beautiful tribute for a beautiful dog, I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs:

#9 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss. That was a beautiful tribute to Cassie, she was a beautiful girl.

#12 ·
Oh no!! I'm so sorry and shocked to hear this, Susan. I remember you and Cassie very well since we're both from San Jose and both got our GSD girls from GSRNC. Cassie was such a beautiful and sweet dog, and I have to admit that sometimes I was a little jealous when I read your posts about how easygoing she was (compared to my little neurotic, fearful girl).

I hope that you can take some comfort in the fact that you gave her a wonderful, happy life. You can see in the pictures how comfortable and content she was, and all of the fun adventures she experienced. The one with her looking up at the possum on the fence is so cute.

I'm so sorry that she passed away far too soon. Rest in peace, sweet Cassie. :angel:

#20 ·
What a perfect tribute for such a beautiful girl. RIP Cassie. :hugs:

#21 ·
What a beautiful tribute to Cassie. It always hurts when we lose one of our much loved dogs, but it seems to hurt a little worse when you lose them so young ... my condolences to you and all who loved her.

:rip: Rest in Peace Cassie!

#23 ·
I am so sorry for your loss :( In viewing your tribute to Cassie's memory all I could think was how lucky you both were to have found each other. It's beautiful that you choose to remember all that you have gained from having her in your life.

#24 ·
So sorry for your loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.