German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me your before/after pics

4K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  Ken Clean-Air System 
#1 ·
I searched and I can't find anything like this SO I am going to throw it up and see if anyone wants to participate. I love seeing the inane change of puppy to dog (even tho mine is still a pup). This thread is to show young (weeks old) pups and then what they look like older. I'll go first!

Hero BEFORE: (about 5 weeks)

9 weeks

HERO AFTER!!

almost 6 months (current)

See less See more
#4 ·
Awwe thank you!! I just love her :) my absolute favorite picture is her being naughty jumping up on the counter. OR, this one, that I put text on (as a joke) after our apt complex had some break ins lol
Dog breed Mammal Dog Canidae Carnivore

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
I love Herro's coloring too!! He is too cute. Remy is starting to lose some of her white markings, it's mostly just under her chin now!

#7 ·
I love the puppy look that adorable little come pet/hug me look and when they become more grown, they get that serious i mean business look... case and point, bring your baby puppy to petsmart and everyone wants to pet the cute baby. Bring your full grown beast to petsmart and get the "OMG RUN IT'S A WOLF" look!

lol I love captions on pics too!! I saw one that said WARNING I AM TRAINED TO HOLD YOU WHILE MY MASTER LOADS THE GUN! hahah

#8 ·
Right!!! Is it bad I kinda like when people are like "OMG is she part wolf!?!?" Lol I think maybe one time I'll say yes just to see their reaction ;-) *kidding*

I LOVE putting captions on Remy. She just has the best poses/faces.
Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Pražský krysařík

#11 ·
Tessa @ 8 weeks..1st morning home..

1st camping trip..3 months..

Her stripe coming out..

about 6 months..

around 9 months..

and finally..12 months old..

#12 ·
Don't let peoples ignorance get you down! That is a gorgeous dog! I love when kids (because they don't know any better) ask me if Hero is a cop dog or an Army dog (Considering I am law enforcement but not a cop and military but not army) I don't mind at all. I always say yes he is the same type of dog but he is not actually either one of those yet. Though hopefully one day we can get him some certifications We completed puppy kindegarten and AKC S.T.A.R. but then Hurricane Sandy hit and we haven't been able to get him back into a class. The new ones start soon for Basic OB so I can't wait!! he loves to train but I am only so knowledgeable on training.

Around here there are breed restrictions on a ton of places but almost none of them restrict GSDs... lol had that been me with hero when the guy said something about my puppy being dangerous, I woulda tugged Hero's leash and said Hero Come, that man is dangerous! lol

#14 ·
Thank you! I haven't had any one ask if she's police or military yet lol. I can't wait to get her basic training done after 2 terrible attempts and finding out she's only been treat/collar trained, and knew NOTHING of the word itself! We just got sit down last night!! It was a great moment, especially since we've only had one session! (On Sunday) after the next 6 weeks, her trainer runs a Schutzhund club for agility/obedience competitions- I'd love to get her into that!

So sorry about hurricane sandy! But I'm glad you'll be able to get Hero into some classes soon!!

What part of military are you in? My brother is a Marine!!

#15 ·
Ooh I love these types of threads!

Well I hope it's ok to post lol since my Ollie is only almost 4 months old but I can repost again as he gets older. :wild:

6 days old(two different pictures of the same litter, there were 8 pups)

Untitled (2012-12-13 04:24:40) by snowypony, on Flickr

4 weeks old, he's the fluffy one on the left :wub:

Untitled (2012-12-13 04:25:28) by snowypony, on Flickr

About 6 weeks here

Ollie - 5 weeks old by snowypony, on Flickr

8 weeks

IMG_0373 by snowypony, on Flickr

And now 15 weeks old(most recent pic taken a few days ago, about 35lbs now)

Untitled (2012-12-11 07:49:25) by snowypony, on Flickr

And Hero's grown so much, wow!

#22 ·
Teaching him the tinkle jingle started a day or two ago, we hung some bells( a decoration at first but since results we got 3 bells on Velcro) from our back door. Everything we take hero out we say hero wanna go out and tap the bells. We don't open the door until he taps them too! Then today im in the living room and I hear jingle jingle, and he's sitting at the back door and when I walked to the door I said outside and he rang them again!! So very little training so far, praise/ treat when we get bak inside!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.