German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Winston - Panda Shepherd
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
radkitten

Send a message via AIM to radkitten
Default Winston - Panda Shepherd

I had joined when we originally got Winston and then day to day life consumed me. I know some people were interested in seeing how he turned out, given his coloring as a puppy though. We have had him tested and he is 100% GSD and our vet believes he is in fact a panda, despite his white not being as extensive as alot of the pictures you find online as he is not piebald.

Anyway, here's some pictures of him from the past months:

First night home:

IMG_3014 by x_radkitten, on Flickr

He loved the snow:

Untitled by x_radkitten, on Flickr

3-4 Months old:

4 months:

5 months:

6 months:

6 months:

6 months:

7 months:

8 months:

9 months:

And those are the most recent as I have, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get him to sit still at this point. He's always GO GO GO BALL BALL BALL now haha.

The only white he really has left is the white across his muzzle. His chest and overall coloring is a very very light creamy tan, but not really white. We get a lot of compliments on how pretty his coloring is. I think the thing that shocked me the most is that as a puppy his saddle looked like it would cover the majority of his body, but the tan definitely crept up his legs fairly far.

I definitely know now though that when we get another dog in a few years, it will be another GSD. You just can't beat their temperament and personality.