German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Advice seriously needed please,spaying/mange
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Crowned Member
Shade's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,694
Yes I would wait until she's fully healthy, you want them at peak form before any surgery

Hopefully she'll be better quickly then you can talk to your vet regarding a spay. I've ways done females at 6 months with no issues, but if you need a extra couple weeks/months it shouldn't make a big difference though you may have to deal with one heat.

What did the vet recommend on how long to wait to spay because of the mange?


My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 7 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Shade; 12-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Shade is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome