Advice seriously needed please,spaying/mange
Lola is now 4.5 months old, has demodectic mange and is on her second week of treatment for it (advantix)
Although no new bald spots have appeared she is still scratching like crazy ,especially at night.
My vet recommended she be treated with Advantix for 3 months.
I was planning of getting her spayed in another month and a half or so but is this a bad idea since her immune system is compromised ?
If I should wait, how long would you recommend ?
Lola: GSD 08/02/12